Our resources are fundamental to our members’ economic success and to their positive community impact. We have compiled a variety of links, websites and other resources to help you do business better. We try to update these resources often and welcome ideas for other resources to add.
FREE resources are available in the menu on the left and Members Only Resources are available HERE.
VRGA scholarships provide financial assistance to eligible students entering their first year at an accredited two or four-year school. Apply for a scholarship today!
For more information or to get an application, email email@example.com.
The applicant must:
- be a Vermont resident or be affiliated with a VRGA Member in Vermont;
- be a graduating high school senior planning to attend an accredited two or four year postsecondary school or;
- plan to attend for the first time an accredited two or four-year postsecondary school in 2018 and have received a high school diploma;
- file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) no later than four weeks prior to the scholarship deadline listed below; and
Meet one or more of the following conditions:
- be the dependent of an employee or owner of a VRGA member company. Company or Employee must be located in Vermont or have responsibility in Vermont;
- be an employee of a VRGA retail or associate member company in Vermont. Employee must be located in Vermont or have responsibility in Vermont.
- The employee must be employed a minimum of 15 hours per week or 750 hours per year; and have been employed at a VRGA retail member store or company for a minimum of one year at the time the student applies for this scholarship.