Access to recorded webinars or workshops are for current members only.
CLICK HERE or select MEMBER LOGIN in the navigation above to access members only resources. Not yet a member” Join today for access to these valuable resources: vtrga.org/membership
- Finance 102 In Person Seminar - with VT Small Business Development Center
September 14, 2018
- Web Design: Use Your Web Site to Skyrocket Sales and Customers
July 11, 2018
- Make Your Store More Shoppable: Tips on Retail Merchandising
May 9, 2018
- Succession Planning Workshop
View upcoming dates: bit.ly/VEOCSuccessionPlanningSeminars
- Insurance: 5 Things You NEED to Know
March 14, 2018
- The Exciting World of Vermont Taxes!
January 17, 2018
- Attracting Customers with a Strong Online Strategy
November 8, 2017
- How the Universal Recycling Law impacts Your Business
September 13, 2017
- Paid Sick Leave Law and FSLA Changes (SLIDES)
November 3, 2016
- DOL Final Overtime Pay Regulations (MP4 RECORDING)
May 25, 2016
- Revised Overtime Pay Regulations (SLIDES)
May 23, 2016
- Vermont Primary Battery Law (WEBINAR)
December 2, 2015
- How the Vermont GMO Labeling Law Impacts Retailers (RECORDING & SLIDESHOW)-
April 30, 2016
- GMO Labeling on Packaged Processed Food (WEBINAR)-
October 21, 2015
- Slide Show on Packaged Processed Food-
October 21, 2015
If your company sells any private label product in Vermont, you become the manufacturer under the law and will need to comply with any manufacturer responsibilities.
- Retailer Credit Card Security (Part 1) (SEMINAR)
August 13, 2015
Presentation by Ryan Kriger, Vermont Assistant Attorney General, speaking about the legal obligations upon discovering or being notified of a data security incident. Also, how the Vermont Attorney General’s Office works with businesses who have experienced a security breach and examples of breaches that have taken place in Vermont.
The Part One video also includes the presentation by John Burton, President of Network Performance Inc., speaking about the new more stringent Payment Card Industry (PCI) security standards that went into effect on January 1, 2015 and how businesses that process credit cards need to understand and practice these new requirements and decrease the possibility of a credit data breach.
- Retailer Credit Card Security (Part 2) (SEMINAR)
August 13, 2015
Presentation by Jenny Biddy, Director of US Product for Global Payments and Michele Coons, Director of Member Service with the RCSC/ Retail Council of New York State, speaking about the new EMV (Chip Cards), the liability shift for fraudulent card usage to merchants that will occur on October 1, 2015 and the impact the new EMV cards will have for both the merchants and cardholders.
- Vermont Employer Assessment (WEBINAR)
June 29, 2015
Health Care Fund Contribution and Shared Responsibility Payment
- Soft Drink Sales Tax (WEBINAR)
June 16, 2015
Cigarette & Tobacco Tax
Floor Stock Tax
Vermont GMO Labeling for Packaged Food Products for VRGA Members
- Universal Recycling for Food Establishments (WEBINAR)
April 21, 2015
This webinar on Universal Recycling is designed for supermarkets, resorts, restaurants, and other food establishments. Learn about Vermont's recycling and food waste compliance dates and how to manage your food waste.