VRGA scholarships provide financial assistance to eligible students entering their first year at an accredited two or four-year school.
Forms can be filled out and mailed to the office at 963 Paine Turnpike N, Berlin VT 05601 or emailed to email@example.com.
APRIL 23, 2021 - Completed application & supporting documents must be postmarked by this date. Applications will not be considered if sections of the application are blank or supporting documents are missing.
THE APPLICANT MUST:
- be a Vermont resident or be affiliated with a VRGA Member in Vermont;
- be a graduating high school senior planning to attend an accredited two or four year postsecondary school or;
- plan to attend for the first time an accredited two or four-year postsecondary school in 2021 and have received a high school diploma;
- file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) no later than four weeks prior to the scholarship deadline listed below; and
and meet one or more of the following conditions:
- be the dependent of an employee or owner of a VRGA member company. Company or Employee must be located in Vermont or have responsibility in Vermont;
- be an employee of a VRGA retail or associate member company in Vermont. Employee must be located in Vermont or have responsibility in Vermont.
- The employee must be employed a minimum of 15 hours per week or 750 hours per year; and have been employed at a VRGA retail member store or company for a minimum of one year at the time the student applies for this scholarship.