The 2022 VRGA Scholarship is now open for applications. The 2022 Scholarship Deadline is April 22nd, 2022. Applications must be postmarked or emailed no later than April 22nd, 2022 for consideration. All parts of the application must be submitted by this deadline. Partial applications will not be considered. Please reach out to email@example.com with questions about the application.
Applicants must meet the below qualifications to apply.
THE APPLICANT MUST:
- be a Vermont resident or be affiliated with a VRGA Member in Vermont;
- be a graduating high school senior planning to attend a US accredited two or four year postsecondary school or;
- plan to attend for the first time a US accredited two or four-year postsecondary school in 2021 and have received a high school diploma;
- file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) no later than four weeks prior to the scholarship deadline listed below; andand meet one or more of the following conditions:
- be the dependent of an employee or owner of a VRGA member company. Company or Employee must be located in Vermont or have responsibility in Vermont;
- be an employee of a VRGA retail or associate member company in Vermont. Employee must be located in Vermont or have responsibility in Vermont.
- The employee must be employed a minimum of 15 hours per week or 750 hours per year; and have been employed at a VRGA retail member store or company for a minimum of one year at the time the student applies for this scholarship.