Since Vermont schools have closed for the remainder of the year, we are making accommodations on the method of submission for scholarship applications. If you cannot print and mail, or print scan and email, the application please submit a pdf document with your answers to the scholarship application questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach all necessary documents in PDF form to that email. Application requirements have not changed. The deadline remains April 24th. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
VRGA scholarships provide financial assistance to eligible students entering their first year at an accredited two or four-year school.
Forms can be filled out and mailed to the office at 963 Paine Turnpike N, Berlin VT 05601 or emailed to email@example.com.
The deadline this year is April 24th, 2020.
The applicant must:
- be a Vermont resident or be affiliated with a VRGA Member in Vermont;
- be a graduating high school senior planning to attend an accredited two or four year postsecondary school or;
- plan to attend for the first time an accredited two or four-year postsecondary school in 2020 and have received a high school diploma;
- file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) no later than four weeks prior to the scholarship deadline listed below; and
Meet one or more of the following conditions:
- be the dependent of an employee or owner of a VRGA member company. Company or Employee must be located in Vermont or have responsibility in Vermont;
- be an employee of a VRGA retail or associate member company in Vermont. Employee must be located in Vermont or have responsibility in Vermont.
- The employee must be employed a minimum of 15 hours per week or 750 hours per year; and have been employed at a VRGA retail member store or company for a minimum of one year at the time the student applies for this scholarship.