The 2021 VRGA Scholarship Deadline has passed! We are looking forward to evaluating applicants and deciding who will be awarded. Check this page over the summer for the 2021 awardees! 2022 Scholarship applications will open in the fall, this page will be updated at that time!
General Applicant Info
THE APPLICANT MUST:
- be a Vermont resident or be affiliated with a VRGA Member in Vermont;
- be a graduating high school senior planning to attend an accredited two or four year postsecondary school or;
- plan to attend for the first time an accredited two or four-year postsecondary school in 2021 and have received a high school diploma;
- file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) no later than four weeks prior to the scholarship deadline listed below; and
and meet one or more of the following conditions:
- be the dependent of an employee or owner of a VRGA member company. Company or Employee must be located in Vermont or have responsibility in Vermont;
- be an employee of a VRGA retail or associate member company in Vermont. Employee must be located in Vermont or have responsibility in Vermont.
- The employee must be employed a minimum of 15 hours per week or 750 hours per year; and have been employed at a VRGA retail member store or company for a minimum of one year at the time the student applies for this scholarship.