DRM Provides insightful legal services and advice to food beverage and related businesses and retailers including employment, trademarking, and liability issues.
The 55+ lawyers of Downs Rachlin apply creativity, connections and experience to solve your toughest legal problems. From five offices located around northern New England, they make goals achievable and get important things done.
- Advises businesses and their owners and managers on all aspects of the business life cycle, including governance, ownership structuring, executive compensation, succession planning, tax planning, equity and debt financing, sales, mergers and acquisitions.
- Provides comprehensive legal services for the acquisition of power generation facilities in the United States and Latin America.
- Coordinates collective bargaining, contract administration and grievance resolution nationwide for the elevator industry.
- Manages patent applications for major corporations in the United States and Asia, and our trademark lawyers regularly secure trademark registrations worldwide.
- Performs due diligence and database management for multiple site acquisitions (particularly involving wireless-communications infrastructure) and for storing, indexing and retrieving high-volume documentation.
- Defends and prosecutes environmental and toxic tort claims and pursues insurance coverage for policyholders.
Provides in-state legal counsel for the establishment of single-parent and group captive insurance.
- Represents individuals who have experienced life-altering consequence from serious personal injuries and wrongful death, including brain and spinal cord injuries.
- Maintains one of the largest government and public affairs practices in the state of Vermont, headquartered in Montpelier.
199 Main Street PO Box 190
Burlington, Vermont 05402